EvoS Journal: The Journal of the Evolutionary Studies Consortium, is proud to announce a special issue to highlight research on the evolutionary basis of human cognition and behavior presented at the NorthEastern Evolutionary Psychology Society 2015 Annual Conference. The editorial board encourages interested parties to consider submitting their projects for publication.
If you are interested in having your NEEPS 2015 work considered for this special issue of EvoS Journal, please do the following:
- Prior to May 15, 2015, email a statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. This statement should include:
- An expression of interest in being involved.
- A title, abstract, list of authors and contact information for the primary author.
- The subject line in the email should read “SPECIAL ISSUE.”
- Note that this issue will be primarily edited by EvoS Journal Associate Editor, Melvin Philip. The articles will be peer-reviewed and will be between 4,000 and 8,000 words – based on APA-style manuscript submissions.
- A full set of deadlines and further instructions will be disseminated to interested parties early in the summer of 2015.