EvoS Journal: The Journal of the Evolutionary Studies Consortium is proud to be publishing a special issue to highlight research presented at the NEEPS 9th Annual Conference between Thurs., April 9th and Sat., April 11th, 2015 at Suffolk University in Boston, Massachusetts.
Please see the text below for details and deadlines relating to this special issue.
- Authors should submit completed manuscripts in APA style to the special issue editor, Mel Philip (firstname.lastname@example.org), by August 15th, 2015. Please see this link for some basic author guidelines.
- The manuscripts will be sent to reviewers around August 20th, 2015. Reviewers will submit completed reviews to the editor by September 20th, 2015. Please see this link for some basic reviewer guidelines.
- The editor will send initial decisions regarding submissions to authors around October 15th, 2015.
- Authors will have to submit revisions (when applicable) to Mel (email@example.com) by November 15th, 2015.
- Authors will be notified about final decisions regarding article publications around December 15th, 2015.
- The special issue will be published around January 20th, 2016.
Please direct questions to Mel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to The Evolutionary Studies Consortium (email@example.com).